The Board Office is located at:
1510 E. Watertower St. Ste 110, Meridian ID 83642-7993
Office Hours: 7 am - 4 pm Mon-Fri.
"Our mission is to safeguard life, health, and property by assuring that those who practice the professions of engineering and land surveying attain and maintain competence in those professions."
Emergency Declarations and QBS
Have you or your firm been approached by a local government for a bid for services in response to a emergency or disaster declaration? See our FAQ for answers to your questions.
Signing up for the FE or FS exam is easy!
It is easy for engineering and surveying students to register for the Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) or the Fundamentals of Surveying Examination (FS). Beginning back in June 1, 2015, students now enroll directly with the National Council of Examiners for Engineering and Surveying (NCEES) at http://ncees.org/exams/, and then register for the FE or FS examination seat at a Pearson-VUE test center. This enables students to take and pass the FE or FS examination and then, afterward, apply to the Board for their Intern Certificate.
I Have Questions About
Many questions, including those related to Continuing Professional Development, can be answered on our General FAQ page, our Structural Engineering FAQ page and PLS Q&A. Please send the following specific requests to the individuals indicated below:
- Requests for changes to license or certificate records
- For active/current individual license or active/current intern certificate address changes, click https://www.accessidaho.org/ipels. We do not maintain current addresses for inactive/expired licenses or COAs.
- For Company or Corporate Name and Address Changes, Corporate Changes to Responsible Charge listings, or License or Certificate Reinstatements, please visit https://www.accessidaho.org/ipels/coa/ .
Company and Corporate Address Changes do not change addresses of individual licensees. Each licensee is responsible for their own address change.
Applications for Licensure as a PE or PS do not update existing EIT/EI or LSIT/SI addresses and vice versa - individual changes do not change Company addresses. You must submit changes per the above procedure
PLEASE NOTE, we do currently not maintain fax numbers and maintain only ONE MAILING ADDRESS per license or certificate holder. This may be your personal address OR your employment address; whatever address you use for official notifications from the Board becomes public record. To review the address currently on file, please see Searches for Licensees. If you do not wish to change the address displayed, please do not submit a notification of change of address. For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- License and/or Exam verifications (no fee required by Idaho) should be requested through http://www.ncees.org/. You'll have to signup for an account with them and then follow the links for a license or exam verification. Alternatively, download and complete the personal information section of that state's verification form and submit it via hardcopy mail or email to email@example.com.
- Examination Questions, Exam Reassignments,: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuing Education (see also Nav Bar at left), Complaints, Investigations and Website issues: email email@example.com
- Land Surveying, Ethical Questions, Legislation/Rules, Speaking Opportunities, and any issues not covered above: email firstname.lastname@example.org